Hi Year 1! 👋
Hope you are all good!
Your activities this week are based on the story of ‘The Rainbow Fish’🐠
Have fun. Miss you lots.
Love Mrs Gray 💕
1 🌈 Watch: The Rainbow Fish (HQ) on YouTube.
2 🌈 Roll a dice and answer the question according to the number on the dice. 🎲
1.Describe the Rainbow Fish.
2. What sea creatures did you see in the story?
3. Why don’t the sea creatures like Rainbow Fish?
4. Who does Rainbow Fish see in the dark cave?
5. Why does the Rainbow Fish give his shiny scales away?
6. How does the Rainbow Fish feel at the end of the story?
3 🌈 Choose some of the questions and ✏️write your answers.
4 🌈 Create a painting of the Rainbow Fish.
Put the rim of a glass into black paint.
Stamp circles onto paper.
Paint 🎨 each circle.
(I’ll post pictures to help you)
5 🌈 Interactive Maths
Play shop with items at home. Use mixed coins to make totals to 20p and have a go at giving change from 10p and 20p. 💰
Play online by typing the following into google:
Top marks Toy shop money game.
6 🌈 Read eBooks on www.oxfordowl.co.uk